Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies.
We challenge the traditional consulting model by building a strong connection between our customers and team. We are a Salesforce Summit Partner and a member of the MuleSoft Partner Program. With 300+ technologists across Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, and the U.S., we continue to grow.
This is a 100% remote position. You will collaborate with team members across Latin America and within the US.
- Proven professional experience of more than 5 years as an SAP ABAP Developer, with expertise in ABAP development.
- Strong knowledge and experience in BASIC ABAP programming, including Reports, Scripts, Module Pool, and SMART forms.
- Proficiency in SAP-EP (Enterprise Portal) maintenance and development is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with SAP NetWeaver and SAP ECC systems.
- Understanding of SAP modules and integration with ABAP, such as SD, MM, FI/CO, etc.
- Familiarity with SAP development tools and methodologies, including ABAP Workbench and SAP Solution Manager.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at various levels.
- Ability to understand gaps in standard solutions and propose suitable workarounds or technical solutions.
- Design SAP Processes in ABAP Recipe Development/Management, Specification Management, Document Management.
- Conduct client workshops and gather requirements.
- Create test scenarios and development of test cases and preparation of test data.
- Uploads relevant master data objects and reconciles with legacy applications.