Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies.
We challenge the traditional consulting model by building a strong connection between our customers and team. We are a Salesforce Summit Partner and a member of the MuleSoft Partner Program. With 300+ technologists across Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and in the U.S., we continue to grow.
This is a 100% remote position. You will collaborate with team members across Latin America and within the US.
We are looking for talented Graphic Illustrators to work on exciting international projects.
- Conducting research to understand the needs, behaviors, and expectations of users.
- Analyzing interfaces of similar products in the market to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Developing user profiles (people) and scenarios to better understand how users will interact with the product.
- Knowledge of information architecture best practices is another essential to ensure a logical and efficient user experience.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Understanding best practices in typography, color theory, layouts to create visual elements such as buttons, icons, and other interface components.
- Creating interactive prototypes that allow stakeholders and users to test and provide feedback before implementation.
- Conducting usability tests to evaluate the effectiveness of the interface and making adjustments based on user feedback.
- Ensuring that the interface is accessible and functional across a variety of devices and screen sizes.
- Presenting and defending designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Experience working with established design systems
- At least 5 + years of proven experience as a UX/UI designer, working on different stages of digital product stages (Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test )
- Mastery of design software (Figma if possible)
- Solid portfolio of design projects.
- Excellent communication skills in English (will be assessed at interview)
- Effectively time management
- Ability in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- In-house creative team or agency experience
- Video, Animation, Motion Graphic Design
- Icon Design