Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. We challenge the traditional consulting model by building a solid connection between our customers and team. Headquartered in Uruguay, our founders were the first to provide Salesforce services in the country, and they are now said to hold the most Salesforce certifications in Latin America. With 300+ technologists across Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, and the US, we continue to grow.
We are seeking a professional with experience in software development and leading teams who is interested in the role of Instructor/Trainer to work within the Salesforce environment.
This position is on-site, and our offices are located in Cali, Colombia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the management team to enhance the onboarding and training experience.
- Guide junior developers towards required skills.
- Develop a communication plan for new Salesforce versions.
- Ensure team members are prepared for certification exams.
- Play a significant role in maintaining our mentorship program.
- Create ad hoc training for new requests.
- Develop new training plans and/or enhance existing plans for classroom and/or web-based training sessions.
- Continuously evaluate training activities and make recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or related field.
- Previous experience as a Training Manager, Manager, or Application Development Leader is desirable.
- Proven experience in software development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to manage teams.
- Experience as a teacher, lecturer, or trainer is desirable.
- Other desirable requirements include knowledge of the Salesforce environment (not essential) and certifications.
- Advanced English proficiency in both written and spoken (will be assessed in the interview).