Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies.
We challenge the traditional consulting model by building a strong connection between our customers and team. We are a Salesforce Summit Partner and a member of the MuleSoft Partner Program. With 300+ technologists across Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and in the U.S., we continue to grow.
This is a 100% remote position. You will collaborate with team members across Latin America and within the US.
- Education in Systems Engineering, Computer and Information Technology or related careers.
- 3 years of previous experience in the role of Business Analyst or Semi Senior IT Functional Analyst, Business Analyst.
- Experience in the use of BPM, HCM tools and Workday.
- Excellent level of English (must be fluent/advanced, will be evaluated in interview).
- Participate in project portfolio management, feature assessment, requirements gathering & documentation and use case definitions for techno-functional initiatives.
- Design and implement business processes, research, analyze risks and specify project documentation.
- Negotiate with clients.
- May assist with operational process flows and solution designs.
- Contributes to feature/function test objectives and scope.
- Assists user acceptance test planning, execution and management.
- Provides deployment, training, cutover, and production support to end users.
- Troubleshooting, facilitating system issue resolution, and suggesting techno-functional workarounds.