Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. We challenge the traditional consulting model by building a strong connection between our customers and team. As a Salesforce Summit Partner with 350+ technologists across Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and in the US, we will continue to grow.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will join our global team to grow the Oktana business by nurturing a portfolio of customers. You will have the opportunity to join a company at a key growth stage, measured by your ability to nurture and grow long-term customer relationships.
This is a remote position. You will collaborate with team members across Latin America and within the US.
- A farmer with hunting instincts to identify and close growth opportunities within existing accounts
- Eager to ensure all projects are successful
- Familiar with Salesforce products and growing ecosystem
- Able to connect with both business and technical personalities
- Excited by the prospect of building relationships with companies ranging from startups to Fortune 50
- Join a growing team focused on customer success
- Develop a strategic account management plan focused on customer retention, nurturing and growth to provide long-term services
- Meet with customers regularly to measure account health and identify growth opportunities
- Host Oktana QBR meetings for core customer accounts
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth project resourcing, kick-off and delivery
- Partner closely with Resourcing to ensure projects are staffed appropriately and with smooth transitions
- Understand customer needs and competitive landscape to collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Training to adapt strategies to reach new markets and expand existing market share
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide customer references and collect CSAT survey responses
- Log and report on all activities in Salesforce
- 5+ years experience as an account manager in B2B or software industry
- Agency experience managing Salesforce services client relationships
- Ability to inform account management process and manage related analytics
- Ability to learn technical concepts
- Bachelor’s degree complementary to role
- Experience working in startup environment