Our qualified developers, designers, quality assurance engineers, and business analysts join Oktana in search of a challenge. That’s why our Oktana training team is always there to support their efforts to grow as professional technologists.
For their first project, regardless of their prior experience, Oktana provides comprehensive onboarding training specific to their career path. Each program is intended to support our team members as they familiarize themselves with our standards and, in some cases, build foundational Salesforce knowledge.
Each team member is backed by 350+ technologists with an array of technical skills, collaborating as one team when necessary to deliver your project successfully.
Oktana ensures our delivery team members are prepared to work with Salesforce technologies and other required languages prior to joining your project. All team members complete a 2-month onboarding program that includes familiarization with Salesforce platform development and culminates with a Salesforce certification corresponding to their career path. When they finish their onboarding training, most of our team members are prepared to join customer projects.
* Dedicated trainer and mentor for each of our offices
* Ongoing training, workshops, and study groups
* Compliance training and security considerations
* Complex curriculum, including Agile and SDLC
* Communication coaching and English lessons
Our team members work on:
* Long term career growth plan
* Collaborative and problem-solving attitudes
* Collaborative internal projects
* Training and exam preparation for Salesforce certifications
* Code with Salesforce best practices in mind
Discover more about our Oktana Training by checking out our webinars, playlists, and interviews.
Interested in joining our Oktana family? Learn about our open career opportunities, values, and offices.
We were recently recognized for reaching Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner status (previously known as Platinum).
We are always hiring technical talent. We have teams in Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, West Virginia, and other growing communities across the U.S.