Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a front-end developer working in our Asunción, Paraguay office, you will join a global team of architects, engineers, testers, business analysts, and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and Mulesoft.
We’re looking for Front-end Developers with a strong understanding and all-hand experience using ReactJS and NodeJS.
You will also gain:
- Technical training and certification on the Salesforce platform and other programming languages
- Business acumen and professional development opportunities specific to the high tech industry
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the globe
- Opportunities to grow within Oktana as your knowledge expands
- The opportunity to choose between remote work and on-site work
- Private health insurance, English lessons, days off, excellent work environment, and other benefits
- Vast experience working with ReactJS and NodeJS
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming, and web application development processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc. (or close to completion)
- Salesforce experience
- Accessibility experience