Oktana is a custom development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. What is Salesforce? Salesforce, founded in 1999, pioneered the SaaS industry and now provides cloud-based software solutions to help companies run their business. The company continues to grow, recently acquiring Slack for $27.7B.
As a Salesforce Quality Engineer, you will join a global team of 300+ developers, testers, business analysts, architects and designers to oversee quality across an array of Salesforce projects. We will train you on Salesforce technologies to enable you to configure business tools and test custom development with efficiency and confidence. Your first milestone, which we will help you achieve, is to secure Salesforce Administrator certification.
You will collaborate heavily with team members based in Latin America from our office in downtown Charleston, West Virginia.
By joining our team, you will gain:
- A career as an expert in an ever-growing ecosystem
- Professional development opportunities, training and certifications
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the US
To be successful, you will need to be detail-oriented, organized and have an interest in business process optimization. You will also need:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to build and sustain positive relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast-paced, global work environment
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and Agile Methodology
- Experience with manual testing, creating test plans and managing UAT
- Technical program completion (bootcamp, technical college or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other IT field) and/or relevant work experience
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platform
- Knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber or other test automation technologies