Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. What is Salesforce? Founded in 1999, Salesforce pioneered the SaaS industry with what is now considered to be the world’s #1 CRM. The company continues to grow, providing cloud-based software solutions to help companies run their entire business, recently acquiring Slack for $27.7B.
As a junior software configuration developer at Oktana, you will join a global team of 300+ technologists to implement custom community portals to support our customers’ API users.
By joining our team, you will gain:
- A defined career path as an expert on a platform used by 150,000+ companies worldwide
- A US-based trainer to support you on your quest for Salesforce administrator and consultant-level certifications
- Customer-facing experience working with high-profile companies across multiple industries
- Exposure to other cultures working with teams across Latin America
- Access to a physical office in downtown Charleston, West Virginia a 2-minute walk to the Capitol Market
- Experience deploying code to production environments
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming including comfort with Java or C#
- Understanding of database structure and tools like CRM
- You are energetic, able to build and sustain positive relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast-paced, global work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field, or, a combination of technical program completion plus 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Experience working with Agile Methodology
- Experience working with Salesforce