Oktana, a Salesforce Summit Partner, is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. Our founders have built Salesforce solutions since 2004, when Salesforce first opened its platform to developers.
At Oktana, you will join a global team of 350+ technologists to lead the development of custom applications, configurations and integrations to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and MuleSoft. We work heavily with the Salesforce Platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud.
To be successful in this role, you should be energized by sharing your passion for Salesforce. At times, you will need to be comfortable stepping into a business analyst role to help define requirements, leading efficient internal and external discussions. You should have aspirations to grow into a solutions architect.
- Have the support of a US-based trainer to continue to pursue Salesforce certifications
- Lead blended project teams across Latin America and West Virginia
- Partner with high-level stakeholders from organizations across multiple industries
This is a remote position; you must be based and legally authorized to work in the United States.
- 4+ years Salesforce development experience including proficiency in out-of-the-box functionality, Lightning web components, Apex, Visualforce and the deployment of Salesforce solutions
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodology and modern software development lifecycle best practices
- Proactive communicator, able to build and sustain positive relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast-paced, global work environment
- Experience mentoring and leading junior developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT required, or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Heroku, MuleSoft, Oracle and other complementary technologies
- Experience leading large-scale Salesforce implementations
- Knowledge of CI/CD workflows