Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. What is Salesforce? Founded in 1999, Salesforce pioneered the SaaS industry with what is now considered to be the world’s #1 CRM. The company continues to grow, providing cloud-based software solutions to help companies run their entire business, recently acquiring Slack for $27.7B.
At Oktana, you will join a global team of 300+ technologists to build applications, configure software and integrate systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and MuleSoft. We work with a range of high-profile companies across multiple industries.
We will train you on Salesforce technologies, including the platform’s proprietary language, Apex, to help you take the next step in your career within an ever-growing ecosystem. Learn more about the platform on the Salesforce developer site.
This is a remote position; you must be based and legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodology and modern software development lifecycle best practices
- You are a proactive communicator, able to build and sustain positive relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast-paced, global work environment
- You are a mentor and able to lead a team of junior developers on your projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT required, or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Experience leading large-scale software implementations
- Experience on Heroku, AWS or Microsoft Azure