Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a web developer working in our Montevideo, Uruguay office, you will join a global team of 200+ architects, engineers, testers, business analysts and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and Mulesoft.
You will work on challenging projects to develop next-gen UIs, apps and APIs for high tech companies and, in addition to development on the Salesforce platform, you will gain exposure and expertise in a wide range of languages and frameworks.
You will also gain:
- Technical training and certification on the Salesforce platform and complementary languages
- Business acumen and professional development opportunities specific to the high tech industry
- Customer-facing experience working with innovative tech companies
- The opportunity to mentor, or be mentored
- A global family
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience building responsive web design
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming and web application development processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Salesforce experience
- Accessibility experience