Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. We challenge the traditional consulting model by building a strong connection between our customers and team. As a Salesforce Summit Partner with 300+ technologists across Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and in the US, we will continue to grow.
As a Devops Engineer you will join a global team of 300+ developers, testers, architects and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and MuleSoft. You will be integral to this Salesforce transformation. Strive to produce scalable solutions and complex platforms integrations.
The majority of our customers are tech companies – in addition to the Salesforce platform, you will gain exposure and knowledge across a wide range of technologies as you guide customers ranging from startups to Fortune 50.
- Eager to ensure all projects are successful
- Detail Oriented
- A team player with great communication and collaboration skills
- Manage the release lifecycle, including code versioning and branching and code merges.
- Package and deploy custom configuration and code.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth project resourcing, kick-off and delivery
- Log and report on all activities in Salesforce
- Establish, automate, and put into practice process improvements for publishing Salesforce apps
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience in technical writing and documenting
- Experience deploying custom code, configurations and data across a Salesforce environment.
- Ability to learn technical concepts
- Bachelor’s degree complementary to role
- Experience working in startup environment