Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem.
As a business analyst working in our Montevideo, Uruguay office, you will join a global team of 350+ developers, architects, engineers, testers and designers to be the bridge between IT & Business, helping shape the products and projects by communicating the business needs to the scrum team.
We’re seeking someone who’s able to understand the business: gather requirements, discover pain points with stakeholders, anticipate requirements and provide solutions to business pain points and document the product/project (release planning, user story writing, UAT process).
- Business acumen and professional development opportunities specific to the high tech industry
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the globe
- Private health insurance, excellent work environment and other benefits
- Design and implement business processes, investigate, analyze risks and specify project documentation
- Negotiate with clients
- Evaluate options, listen to the needs of stakeholders and critically analyze them
- Solve problems taking time, costs, risks and project scope into account
- Reflect the work in documentation for analysis and design processes, using tools for BPM (Bizzagi or others), Uml tools in general (Visual, StarUml, Draw.io, etc.) and Wireframe tools (Axure, Mockflow, Wireframe.cc, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in the Business Analyst role or similar roles
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Written and verbal english proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Previous experience working in tech industry (desirable)