Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies.
We challenge the traditional consulting model by building a strong connection between our customers and team. We are a Salesforce Summit Partner and a member of the MuleSoft Partner Program. With 350+ technologists across Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and in the U.S., we continue to grow.
Our staff augmentation program provides companies with access to talent with both Salesforce and full stack development skills to extend their own team’s capabilities and capacity. Our team is staff augmentation with personality and passion.
As an Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to join us at a key growth stage to help us expand our staff augmentation program. You will help us move beyond a healthy referral business and develop new, long-term Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts across a range of industries.
To be successful, you will bring comfort with Salesforce technologies and a passion for discovery work to find ways we can add value to any company. You will roll up your sleeves, think out-of-the-box and build long-term relationships.
This is a 100% remote role and you will collaborate heavily with team members located globally.
- Experience selling Salesforce services
- Talent to sell to decision makers, including C-level executives
- Ability to identify opportunities and propose services that deliver business value
- Penchant for detail and excellent written communication skills
- Passion to ensure a positive experience for our customers and team
- No fear of technology or working in a dynamic atmosphere
- Source, develop and close on new logos to meet and exceed quota targets
- Create the foundation for long-term customer relationships
- Clearly communicate the wide-range of staff augmentation services provided
- Manage deal cycle and deliverables including SOW and MSAs in line with compliance requirements
- Build strong relationships within our partner’s sales organization, providing value in their sales cycle
- Log all Salesforce licensing leads to ensure ACV is attributed to Oktana
- Track and report on pipeline status, including escalation to appropriate internal management
- Coordinate with Resourcing and follow-up with customers post-close
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve sales collateral and provide new customer references
- Previous experience selling Salesforce services is required
- Previous experience selling staff augmentation services strongly preferred
- Existing relationships within the Salesforce sales organization
- Understanding of concepts related to technical integrations
- Additional experience in B2B or software industry
- Experience working with offshore or nearshore teams