Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. We challenge the traditional consulting model by building a strong connection between our customers and team. Headquartered in Uruguay, our founders were the first to provide Salesforce services in the country now said to hold the most Salesforce certifications in Latin America. As a Salesforce Summit Partner with 350+ technologists across Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and in the US, we will continue to grow.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will join our global team to grow the Oktana business by nurturing a portfolio of customers. You will have the opportunity to join a company at a key growth stage, measured by your ability to nurture long-term customer relationships.
This is a remote position. You will collaborate with team members across Latin America and within the US.
- A farmer that looks out for opportunities within existing accounts
- Familiar with Salesforce products and growing ecosystem
- Able to connect with both business and technical personalities
- Excited by the prospect of building relationships with companies ranging from startups to Fortune 50
- Join a growing team focused on customer success
- Develop a strategic account management plan focused on customer retention and nurturing to provide long-term services
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth project kick-off
- Meet with customers regularly to measure account health and identify growth opportunities
- Meet with customers quarterly to review Oktana’s QBRs
- Understand customer needs and competitive landscape to collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Training to adapt strategies to reach new markets and expand existing market share
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide customer references, CSATS and overall satisfaction
- Log all activities in Salesforce
- 5+ years experience as an account manager in B2B or software industry
- Agency experience managing Salesforce services client relationships
- Ability to inform account management process and manage related analytics
- Ability to learn technical concepts
- Bachelor’s degree complementary to role
- Experience working in startup environment