Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies.
We challenge the traditional consulting model by building a strong connection between our customers and team. We are a Salesforce Summit Partner and a member of the MuleSoft Partner Program. With 350+ technologists across Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, and the U.S., we continue to grow.
Oktana Direct provides companies with access to talent with both Salesforce and full stack development skills to extend their own team’s capabilities and capacity.
Our unique performance-based model, Tactical Performance Augmentation (TPA), is a transformative approach to IT staff augmentation. It’s been designed to solve the challenges of traditional IT staff augmentation models, such as slow provisioning of resources, lack of transparency in billing, and inflexible length-of-service contracts.
To be successful, you will bring comfort with IT staff augmentation or software sales and a passion for discovery work to find ways we can add value to any company. You will roll up your sleeves, think out-of-the-box and build long-term relationships.
This is a 100% remote role and you will collaborate heavily with team members located globally.
- Experience selling or managing accounts in tech industry, ideally in IT services
- Ability to identify opportunities and propose services that deliver business value
- Penchant for detail and excellent written communication skills
- Passion to ensure a positive experience for our customers and team
- No fear of technology or working in a dynamic atmosphere
- Develop customer relationships and manage retention and growth within those accounts
- Create the foundation for long-term customer relationships
- Clearly communicate the wide-range of staff augmentation services provided
- Manage renewal cycle and deliverables including SOWs in line with compliance requirements
- Track and report on pipeline status, including escalation to appropriate internal management
- Coordinate with Resourcing to build the right team for each customer and ensure our delivery team members are happy
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve sales collateral and provide new customer references
- Previous experience selling or managing accounts related to products or services is required
- Previous experience selling staff augmentation services strongly preferred
- Understanding of concepts related to technical integrations