Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a web developer working in our Asunción, Paraguay office, you will join a global team of 200+ architects, engineers, testers, business analysts and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and Mulesoft.
You will develop next-gen UIs, apps and APIs for high tech companies and, in addition to development on the Salesforce platform, you will gain exposure and expertise in a wide range of languages and frameworks.
You will also gain:
- Technical training and certification on the Salesforce platform and other programming languages
- Business acumen and professional development opportunities specific to the high tech industry
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the globe
- Opportunities to grow within Oktana as your knowledge expands
- The opportunity to choose between remote work and on-site work
- Private health insurance, english lessons, days off, excellent work environment and other benefits
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming and web application development processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills (english)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc. (or close to completion)
- Salesforce experience
- Accessibility experience