Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. We challenge the traditional consulting model by building a strong connection between our customers and team. Headquartered in Uruguay, our founders were the first to provide Salesforce services in the country now said to hold the most Salesforce certifications in Latin America. With 300+ technologists across Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and in the US, we will continue to grow.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to join us at a key growth stage to help us expand beyond a healthy referral business and develop new accounts across a range of industries including High Tech, Consumer Goods & Services, Financial Services and Health & Life Sciences.
As a Sales Development Representative with Oktana, you’ll be responsible for identifying, contacting, and setting new meetings within an established ICP (ideal customer profile). You’ll quickly become an expert at researching the nuances within our customer profiles that make someone a great fit for our services. In addition, you’ll be following a proven, successful process for cold prospecting using video, email, LinkedIn, and yes, cold-calling. You’ll be scheduling meetings for our VP of Managed Services, and as you learn more about our company and services, you’ll eventually get promotion opportunities. We use tools like Apollo.io, Hippo Video, G-Suite, Salesforce, and a Dialpad, a VOIP system. In your first two weeks, you will learn our sales tools and processes, be trained on our service offerings, and start sending emails, texts, and role-play our scripts with our leadership team. In your third and fourth weeks, you will begin to add prospects to sequences, make cold calls/send texts, and have daily call reviews with our team. By week five and beyond, you will be executing at a high-level demonstrating all of the best practices you have learned.
This is a remote position. You will report to the VP of Managed Services and collaborate with team members across Latin America and within the US. You will not be expected to travel.
What we’re looking for in an SDR for Oktana Direct:
- Fluent/Native English is required for this role, more than all other requirements. If you feel comfortable conversing with native English speakers from the US, you’re a fit for this role.
- You must have a minimum of one year of experience as an SDR, preferably in the SAAS or IT industry.
- You have a hunter/winner mentality, who thrives on success.
- An associate’s degree or four-year BA or BS is required.
- You must be resilient, able to take direct feedback and put it into immediate action.
- Competitive nature. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your team do the same.
- High energy. You have unlimited enthusiasm for being the best at what you do.
- You’re a self-starter capable of bringing ideas and strategies to the table. You value independence and will be successful with little supervision.
- This role has a combination of base pay and performance pay. You will be paid a monthly salary, and a commission based on how many meetings completed by the sales team set by you each month.
- In addition to salary and commission, we also offer bonuses on excessive performance and other spiffs/contests.