Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies.
We are a Salesforce Summit Partner and work with a range of customers. With a team of 350+ developers, testers, business analysts and designers located across Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and the U.S., we continue to grow.
As a Resourcing Manager, you will join our Resourcing team to help nurture an energizing, engaging and happy atmosphere where talented people choose to build their careers.
Our Resourcing team is responsible for managing project assignments, matching talent with the right project. You will ensure team members join projects that support their professional goals and provide a smooth transition as they move onto new projects.
By joining, you will partner with team members across all offices and gain the opportunity to make a difference in the culture and growth of a global company.
- You are very organized, have great communication skills and love to work with people
- You understand the importance of finding the balance between the needs of our customers and the needs of our team
- You are able to manage multiple tasks, shifting priorities and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- You are also able to guide team members through change with empathy and patience
- Get to know the skills, experience and goals of each team member in order to advocate for them to be placed on projects where they will grow
- Coach team members and share customer expectations to prepare them for customer interviews and their new project
- Proactively coordinate team changes with team leads
- Partner with Account Management to identify situations where the project needs have changed or there are potential issues including underutilization of our team or not meeting customer deadlines
- Know our projects, current and planned, in order to advise on hiring and training needs to ensure talent availability for future projects
- Contribute to new hire onboarding to train on resourcing process and best practices
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure team member profiles are current
- 2-3 years work experience in Human Resources, Project Management or related role in technology industry
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and common technical skills
- Ability to communicate feedback effectively with senior management and diverse personalities
- Ability to manage conflict resolution and motivate teams
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work autonomously
- Intermediate English language skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tool